Royal Purple® Purple Ice® is a high performance radiator conditioner.
Its advanced 2-in-1 corrosion inhibitor and wetting agent provides
year-round defense against corrosion and reduces the surface tension of
the radiator coolant to help reduce engine temperatures.
REDUCED COOLANT TEMPERATURES
Extensive testing confirms Purple Ice reduces coolant temperatures
better than comparable products while providing extra corrosion
protection. For example, the average operating temperature of a 350
c.i.d. V8 engine (equipped with 160 ̊ thermostat) when dyno-tested with
different coolants are:
- Reduces coolant surface tension to allow greater heat transfer, resulting in lower coolant temperatures
- Reduces hot spots in the engine and cylinder heads, reducing the possibility of engine failure
- Helps prevent overheating, keeps the system clean and extends the life of the water pump
- Purple Ice is safe to use with water-only or antifreeze / water
blends• Purple Ice is compatible with OEM and stock replacement
coolants, including extended-life antifreezes
- Purple Ice does not contain glycol and is safe and legal for track use
RECOMMENDED TREAT RATE*
- For use with 50/50 antifreeze / coolant mixture: 1 oz. / quart of cooling system capacity
- For use with straight water or higher water percentage antifreeze / coolant mixture: 2 oz. / quart of cooling system capacity
* Minimum of 20% antifreeze is recommended in street-driven
vehicles. Purple Ice does not provide freeze protection. Use an
appropriate amount of antifreeze for the cold temperatures in your area.